FaT Air

HOA Free Zone
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
97W 48N
Just scanning some sats this afternoon, and, BOOM -
The Luken mux (4000 H 29125) is coming in. Q60-68
I had NEVER gotten a wiff of if before.
I still got nada on the other mux, 3920.
They musta' did somthin'. I didn't. Tweaking the dish last fall produced nothing. Nothing else on the satellite has gotten stronger.

Well, all I can say is I have never received this, or the other when it existed, until today.
The ONLY thing different here is there's no more Monday Blizzards in the wx forecasts. That and the possibility of getting above freezing by early next week.

I have to apologize...3920 is the TP they went to (not 4000)

I thought they shut down 4000 and moved to 3920?

They musta' did somthin'. I didn't. Tweaking the dish last fall produced nothing. Nothing else on the satellite has gotten stronger.

You're using a 10 footer ?

i havent gotten the 4000 mux yet (just tried) and i did get the 3920 briefly a few weeks ago but have since lost it with my 6 ftr.my ku part on my 6ftr gave out a few weeks ago so when i fix the 741 lnb or replace it later in the spring i well tweek the dish also hoping to get just enough extra gain to get rtv back on my c band.

Well, that was short lived. 'Tuned in' at noon - nothin'. AB So lutely nuttin. Bumping the dish didn't help. All other transponders still at their normal Q, so I don't think it's the dish moving. The rest of the arc is working as expected, all normal levels. So think it's something on their end they're messin with.

Good for you. I have both muxes scanned in but I get 0 quality on them. I'm using a 12 foot dish so pulling them in shouldn't be a problem. I did get the Luken mux at one time and then they suddenly disappeared - strange that I can scan them in but can't watch them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts