? on Antenna Pole Diameter

ricks

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 6, 2004
I can't believe I can't find the answer anywhere online. I've searched these forums and both Winegard's and Channel Master's sites. So, I'll ask my stupid question here.

I'll try the Stealth at the time of the initial install. If that doesn't work, I'll probably try the Square Shooter from Winegard (got to keep the condo commandos happy).

I can't find anything that tells me what diameter pole I should use for a pole mount for the antenna. Is there an acceptable range of diameters or do I need a specific diameter pole? :rolleyes:

ricks said:
I can't believe I can't find the answer anywhere online. I've searched these forums and both Winegard's and Channel Master's sites. So, I'll ask my stupid question here.

I'll try the Stealth at the time of the initial install. If that doesn't work, I'll probably try the Square Shooter from Winegard (got to keep the condo commandos happy).

I can't find anything that tells me what diameter pole I should use for a pole mount for the antenna. Is there an acceptable range of diameters or do I need a specific diameter pole? :rolleyes:

I have used the one from Radio Shack. It was not for this specific antenna.

15-863.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts