So what do I do with my receiver and dish and antenna?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

freezetime

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
I called VOOM and they said all the equipment is mine to keep but I have to take the dish and antenna down myself if I want it off my roof. Um, too bad my service is cancelled so the receiver is useless. So now I have a receiver, dish and Antenna(that looks like a helicopter blade) on my roof and it means nothing at all to me. VOOM said I have to hire someone to take the dish and antenna off or do it myself. I have no tools to remove the dish and if I fall off the 2 story roof and brak my leg, I have no insurance so I'd be screwed. Since I live in an apartment building, I can't ever move unless I take down both the dish and antenna. VOOM mangaer basically told me oh well on the phone but she did say I might be able to sell the reciever. So do I have to pay someone to take this dish down or what are my options?

I am getting cable for only $30 a month for a whole year and that includes my HD programming so I have no use for a more expensive satellite service. HELP!

well it sound like you if you don't want to take it down your self than yes i am sure you will have to pay to get it all down . it should not cost that much to get someone to come out and take it down. or you might talk the maintance man to take it down for you for a small fee on the side.

t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)