On demand?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

FLASAT007

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2017
Florida
I wanted to confirm that anytime you select on demand or select to rewind a show that allows restart that it is streaming from your internet connection?

If so, at what point are shows beamed from sat vs streamed?

I have Xfinity 150 and I believe the cap is 1024gb a month. I’m assuming watching ondemand will really max me out quickly.

most of what you'll watch is fed from the satellite which is basically your live video feed from satellites in space. on demand content can be watched anytime due to the fact that it is available instantly (via download from your internet). on demand is a nice option to go along with your traditional live feed from the satellite but can't really replace your live service bc not all on demand content is always available. also nice about on demand is that since it is streamed through your internet, the bad weather won't affect it at all. oh and the rewind feature also is streamed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)