On Vacation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Plywodstatebum

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
A Secluded Beach In, Fl.
I need to know What to d/l from directv to program recordings while away from home. I'll be away for over a month.
I have a new HP’s Spectre x360 15 convertable laptop and a Samsung Cell phone, I'm still learning the phone so It may be easier to use the laptop.
Can you hook me up with a download link for what I need.?
Thanks

Are you just looking to schedule recordings to watch when you return home? That can be done right on Directv's web site.

As for downloading things to take with you on vacation, the Directv app on your cell phone may have that capability if you have a Genie receiver, I can't recall if it is available for Windows anymore but I don't think it is.

Are you just looking to schedule recordings to watch when you return home? That can be done right on Directv's web site.

As for downloading things to take with you on vacation, the Directv app on your cell phone may have that capability if you have a Genie receiver, I can't recall if it is available for Windows anymore but I don't think it is.
It is available on my Tablet, so I would think the cell would work too .... however, its often a pain to get it set up.

you have 2 options
directv website
or the phone/tablet app

there are no other programs

click on a show
you will get a pop up, hit record.
you can pick the dvr to record to

I believe you can record to multiple recvrs as well.

edit:
Yes you can also tell them to, start early or later, much the same as you can in the menus on the TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)