One last Voom statement?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ricknau

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 12, 2004
I was assured by 2 CSRs that one last Voom statement would be sent out. It's worth $200 to new Directv subs. Has anybody gotten their final statement yet?

The last time they hit my credit card was Mar 28. That should have paid me up thru April when the lights went out. I'm thinking any last statement should have arrived long ago. I fear we've been lied to. I emphasized to the CSRs the $200 value and they we're very firm in their claim that one more statement would go out. Maybe they had no idea what they were talking about. Or maybe they were lied to. But those things couldn't happen could they? :rolleyes:

I was told today that they have started to mail final statements this week and we should see them soon.

You do not need your last statement on the rebate form it states:Attach VoOm documentation (copy of invoice, service agreement, or work order) and attach first months DirectTV bill. it says nothing about final invoice, I have sent mine already time will tell.

i have come to a conclussion after years--sorry if i offend--CSR's are clueless be they VOOM ,cable,Dish,AOL etc etc--they just repeat whats written for them--and computer ones are the worst--aol blames dell- dell blames aol they all change settings(i never listen) and usually it's their problem not yours..

Plywodstatebum said:
Still waiting for ours also, so i can send in the rebate paper....

Nothing on the rebate form says that you have to file the final Voom statement. File the one for the month before. Infact it says file one of the following : "a voom invoice, a work order or a customer agreement. "

Clueless

rang1995 said:
i have come to a conclussion after years--sorry if i offend--CSR's are clueless be they VOOM ,cable,Dish,AOL etc etc--they just repeat whats written for them--and computer ones are the worst--aol blames dell- dell blames aol they all change settings(i never listen) and usually it's their problem not yours..

No offense taken by me, I agree, most CSR's I've spoken to are clueless. I've been clueless quite a few times myself.

Let me see if I can clear up the invoice issue. Previously, your invoices were automatically billed one month in advance. The last invoice will not be automatically billed since there is a lot of prorating to do. Billing agents will have to research each account individually and then close the account out. When that takes place the final invoice will be generated. At the present time, I'm not sure if invoices will be sent out as each account is closed or if they will be stockpiled and sent out as a whole. With 40,000 + accounts that need to be closed out this may take awhile.

As for the blame game, blame me. When you call in with a problem, that problem automatically becomes mine and mine alone. It's up to me to fix it. If a CSR blames another company for the problems you are having then it just means that they are not willing to take the necessary steps to fix it or willing to admit that there is a flaw in the system and they are unable to fix it.
You can always tell who a bad CSR is when they tell you the problem lies with another company or you have a bad component, the problem is not THEIRS.

spahoose said:
As for the blame game, blame me. When you call in with a problem, that problem automatically becomes mine and mine alone. It's up to me to fix it. If a CSR blames another company for the problems you are having then it just means that they are not willing to take the necessary steps to fix it or willing to admit that there is a flaw in the system and they are unable to fix it.
You can always tell who a bad CSR is when they tell you the problem lies with another company or you have a bad component, the problem is not THEIRS.
Sad...but too often true..and not necessarily fair...but not much else in life is fair either...

At least you tried to set the record straight whenever you could...Thanks!! Vicki :)

Last billing

My credit card was hit in mid April for a full month. I have disputed this with the bank....still haven't heard the outcome.

My take is that I had a contract for service with VOOM that they defaulted on. As such I really don't feel any obligation to them. We'll see what happens.

HDfanatic said:
... I really don't feel any obligation to them.
Huh? Did you receive service till April 30th? In that case, your logic really does not make any sense. One is not related to the other. If you received service during the month of April, yes, you have an obligation to pay. Just my opinion.

MarcelV said:
Huh? Did you receive service till April 30th? In that case, your logic really does not make any sense. One is not related to the other. If you received service during the month of April, yes, you have an obligation to pay. Just my opinion.
Big Ditto...Vicki

My billing period was from April 5th till May 5th, that was my first month of service, the bill was $57.00. I paid it in full and don't feel too bad about paying for 5 days i didn't get, because I have 2 functional OTA boxes now with a total investment of $57.00 + $1.00(2 room install) for a total of $58.00.

I was told today by CSR that Voom statements wont go out until the middle of June now. They took longer to process than they expected.

Question........

Since the final statements will be delayed until June now, will the CSR's still be there to answer any questions concerning the final statements? I was informed before shutdown that the final statements would be released this month and that the CSR's would be there throughout the rest of this month to answer any questions regarding the final statements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)