online scheduling feature ?????

kschramm

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 25, 2006
I noticed a new option on my VIp622 the following
Menu..Installation..Broadband Setup..Web Activation..Enter receiver Nickname, go to Dish On Line, create an online account and use online scheduling feature.

I followed directions. The Vip622 is connected to my router. I set up my dishonline account.

Can't enter account number, no mention of online scheduling or accessing my receiver? Anyone try this yet?

Menu..Installation..Broadband Setup..Web Activation..Enter receiver Nickname, go to Dish On Line, create an online account and use online scheduling feature.

I followed directions. The Vip622 is connected to my router. I set up my dishonline account.

Can't enter account number, no mention of online scheduling or accessing my receiver? Anyone try this yet?

I was able to enter the account #, however when I completed the registration process and tried to log on it told me I had an invalid password, never could log on, then I when back and checked the receiver the nickname that i entered was not there

Bob

btw, I installed a new dsl modem today and was tinkering around in the netlogs it stores
every few seconds it's logging this

echo.dishaccess.tv

Now is that from me adding this dishonline deal to the receiver or has it been 'pinging' that since I networked the 622 ?

All I know is it's hitting that very often in fact it's logged a hit 10 times since i started typing this.

and that annoys me and I am about ready to unplug the 622 from the network

i searched here for echo.dishaccess.tv and googled it and got nada

i wish i didn't nose around at the weblogs now. I am annoyed at this constant pinging from the dish stuff

weblog.jpg

btw, I installed a new dsl modem today and was tinkering around in the netlogs it stores
every few seconds it's logging this

echo.dishaccess.tv

Now is that from me adding this dishonline deal to the receiver or has it been 'pinging' that since I networked the 622 ?

All I know is it's hitting that very often in fact it's logged a hit 10 times since i started typing this.

and that annoys me and I am about ready to unplug the 622 from the network

i searched here for echo.dishaccess.tv and googled it and got nada

That would be the receiver tracking viewing habits :)

That would be the receiver tracking viewing habits :)

@#$@#$@#$

lol

I do not like being watched this damn much and nothing to hide but i don't like it!

ready to unplug it really now lol

10 meg down 1 meg up DLS rocks though and I figured i can download some of the free dish stuff now that i have tripled my DSL speed

and be watched constantly.....grr

@#$@#$@#$

lol

I do not like being watched this damn much and nothing to hide but i don't like it!

ready to unplug it really now lol

10 meg down 1 meg up DLS rocks though and I figured i can download some of the free dish stuff now that i have tripled my DSL speed

and be watched constantly.....grr

If it makes you feel any better.... they have no interest in what each individual is watching.... just a census of how many people are watching which channel at which time ;)

I was able to enter the account #, however when I completed the registration process and tried to log on it told me I had an invalid password, never could log on, then I when back and checked the receiver the nickname that i entered was not there

Bob
Noticed I had 614 firmware with a message replacing the TurboHD message announcing this feature! I entered the nickname and it said it was successful. However when I go to DishOnline and login, I cannot find the scheduling feature.

Noticed I had 614 firmware with a message replacing the TurboHD message announcing this feature! I entered the nickname and it said it was successful. However when I go to DishOnline and login, I cannot find the scheduling feature.

yea i think it's not live yet but if it counts I can't find it either, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts