Only Half Working - Tech Help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

curtcurt46

Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
I have two HD capable TV's. One is not working and the other is fine, except for the voice out of sync on an OTA HD channel. I called Directv Tech support about the on e receiver not working and they had me do everything in the book. I did not mention the out of sync voices problem. They had me do a new set-up, download software etc. Finally they said it was the box H20-100. I am not convinced. My other set is a H20-600 and it's fine, except for my OTA HD channels having voice out of sync. I have read all the post about the problems with OTA's and diplexers. I am only partially tech smart, but this newest set of problems has exceeded my abilities.
What do I need to do to fix my problems? Hear is what I know. I have a 5 LNB dish with 4 leads coming into the house and my OTA comes into the house and goes to a booster, then I believe everything goes to some type splitter. I have seperate sat line and OTA line run to all locations in the house. I believe the problem is the splitter connection arrangement in the attic. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)