Openbox S9 brokenbox out of the box?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
ya I put in the same setitngs I had with my sonicview and set it to usals. Haven't caught anything yet. Which Diseqc settings should I use? I have the lnb hooked up to port 2. It shows a 1.0 and 1.1 setting in the menu.

whats your Q and I 45 and 7 if that's if then you are setup properly in the Disqc switch if you have anything lower it not seeing the proper lnb port

that's my 2 cents worth...

Mr.d

Yes Mr. D the Intensity is from 42-45 and the Quality is at 5 when I set the settings on port 2 so I guess that is the right one. The signal graph isn't as user friendly as the SV imho.

what sat are you aiming at try 97w is your lnb a 10600 universal Ku then is do turn power on and then scan if 10750 turn power off and scan if Cband go to 95w or 99w 5150 I use 97 w as a starting point since it a good strong sat and the other for cband

But wait to you see it transmitting in 1080i or 720i its awwwwwsome LOL

hope it helps

Mr.d

Thanks for your help with the menus and firmware everyone. I didn't know that you had to manually pick the satellites first before it would let access the blind scan menus.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts