openbox s9 dead help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

omardjcu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
satellite 068.JPGsatellite 071.JPGsatellite 074.JPGsatellite 069.JPGsatellite 075.JPGsatellite 067.JPGsatellite 070.JPGsatellite 072.JPGsatellite 073.JPGI got one 10 ft mesh startrak and i finish instaled the result it is great but i plug my small tv in the lnb out and now it dos not show signal when i try to do the setup pleace any idea of what it si the problem, thank here some pig of my new farm

The LNB out is for another receiver to be hooked up

you have to use the a/v cables or HDMI to the TV for it to work

First thing, unplug your TV from LNB OUT if that's really how you have it connected as you say.

Plug your TV into RF OUT, not LNB OUT.

See if this resolves your "signal" loss.

Edit: Doh, its an S9 ... don't think it has an RF OUT. Try A/V out or HDMI output as Iceberg suggested. ;)

If your TV doesn't use RCA jacks (A/V) you may have to buy yourself an RF Modulator to get the signal into that small TV.

Last edited:
yes when i realize that is only lnb out i unplug and i plug back whit HDMI and now there's no signal at all, it is pocible that i burn the tuner?

no signal or nothing on the screen? They are 2 different things

You wouldnt have burned out anything by hooking the TV to the LNB out

no sigal on the bar in setup menu it is like ther is no lnb on the dish and i check the switch and it is ok

I may have misread this, but is there a possibility that you changed the "v format" button in your frustration?

You might try clicking the "V Format" button, wait about 15 seconds (don't rush this step) and see what happens. If nothing, try it again.

I don't remember how many formats there are, but you have at least five, maybe more formats in the Openbox.

Of course, it you ARE using the HDMI this shouldn't effect the format, it's been a while since I messed with my setup.

Photto

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)