Openbox Openbox S9 Firmware?

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Somewhere along the way one of my S9 receivers has gotten horked up. Went looking for a copy of the firmware I've got on it so I can reload it but can't find it on my computers??

Went looking on here and I can't seem to find any of the old firmware that was on here before we got this "wonderful" software upgrade?? So did those files NOT make it to the new site?

And if that's the case, what's the chance of finding someone on here with a copy of the following firmware that would be willing to send it to me?

C2HS2-11-08-24:0679CMT

Thanks,

Lone Gunman

I have a bunch, haven't found that exact one yet....will keep looking.

BTW, no the files didn't make it over, cause we didn't bring them over. Got too many emails from people stating that certain ones were hacker files, and without owing every receiver out there.
We had no way to know what was legit and what was not, so we no longer keep a special listing of firmware files.
We talked about it a few times; so when the new software got implemented we felt it was a good time to just leave them out.

You'd think that since both my S9s have that same firmware on'em I would have a copy here somewhere? I've looked on two of the main computers though and I've got everything but that one, and, I'm just wondering if the one I have has one date listed but would be another once installed, ie, date it was released rather than the day it was completed. There's a couple here that have dates that are "close", but not exact so I may have to do some experimenting to see if that's the case.

RE: Old firmware not brought over?? :wtf:oldmad

I have not had an openbox S9 or S10 hooked up in awhile so I can't tell you step by step, but if you have another one; just make a back-up on the good one to a flash drive and then restore it to the other one.

Somewhere along the way one of my S9 receivers has gotten horked up. Went looking for a copy of the firmware I've got on it so I can reload it but can't find it on my computers??

Went looking on here and I can't seem to find any of the old firmware that was on here before we got this "wonderful" software upgrade?? So did those files NOT make it to the new site?

And if that's the case, what's the chance of finding someone on here with a copy of the following firmware that would be willing to send it to me?

C2HS2-11-08-24:0679CMT

Thanks,

Lone Gunman

Here it is.

Attachments

• S9_11_08_30.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 591
  • TP_PROG.zip
    134.1 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Michael actually I've got two of those S9s that are horked up, not just the one. Some smart a** redid the channel/satellite list a couple of weeks back and now this??? WTF? I was smart enough to make a backup of the channel/satellite data BEFORE I started though so after a reload I can put that one back.

Thanks for the files jorgek!! I knew someone somewhere had to have that firmware. Big question here though is where did the original I had go? I've searched 11 hard drives between 3 different computers and have yet to find it? Oh well.

Thanks again all!!

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)