Openbox S9 on Ebay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
Today I found a Ebay seller with Openbox S9 receivers for $149 with free shipping! :D

He is in California and says that it has the North American satellite list update plus the "new" remote and a cable or two! I never bought from "zaptoyz" but he does have 5709 feedback score with 97.8% positive rating. Did anyone here ever buy anything from this dealer???

I picked up an Openbox S9 from him two weeks ago ,it was a buy it now or best offer and I paid $142.00 for it. I had no problem at all with the seller, but I was going by feedback ratings and his was better than others at that time. As far as the sat list goes, it covers from 43.1W to 139W. I am quite happy with both the box and the purchase.

Today I found a Ebay seller with Openbox S9 receivers for $149 with free shipping! :D

He is in California and says that it has the North American satellite list update plus the "new" remote and a cable or two! I never bought from "zaptoyz" but he does have 5709 feedback score with 97.8% positive rating. Did anyone here ever buy anything from this dealer???

That is where I got mine, I gave "zaptoyz" 5-stars on all ratings categories, perfect transaction.

That is where I got mine, I gave "zaptoyz" 5-stars on all ratings categories, perfect transaction.

Thanks for the info! :)

Santa is on the way!! ;)

I have not had too great of luck recently with electronic purchases on Ebay. It has been an uphill battle. A SatelliteGuys endorsement on a specific item means alot more than the Ebay feedback! :up

Thanks for the info! :)

Santa is on the way!! ;)

I have not had too great of luck recently with electronic purchases on Ebay. It has been an uphill battle. A SatelliteGuys endorsement on a specific item means alot more than the Ebay feedback! :up

You're welcome, Dan. I have also had my share of bad eBay experiences, hope this one works out for you.

I also purchased a Square Trade 3 yr extended warranty on this receiver, never done that before but for $13.99 I gave it a try. YMMV.

try the link in the second post. ive had good experiences with john. and i think he warranties them for 2 years. you will find his other prices are awesome as well.

crackt out,.

I bought one of those , that price is def right. I wanted to mention at his site was a vbox for 25 bucks, but when i clicked on it, all of a sudden ther was a hefty delivery bill, LOL, k, i bought the openbox only.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)