Openbox S9 power supply board?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
does anyone know where I can buy a openbox S9 internal power supply board? I have voltage problems and need to have one. Any help please?

back probed voltage out of power supply board and it's low on +24 and +12 like by 2 volts each one. My power at the LNBF is low on the +18V side it's like +16 and won't switch polarity's on my LNBF. I changed out my LM317T voltage regulator on the Main board and still have same problem. Any thoughts?

i fixed my powersupply by replaceing a few electrolytics. when i looked at my power supply board there were three capacitors that had a bulged top. two were 1000mf/16v and one was 1000mf/25v. i replaced them all with 1000mf/25v. when i originally found the buldged tops i scrounged out two 1000mf/10v capacitors out of a computer power supply. those held up for a couple of months but finally gave me problems again so got the right ones in there now. i did change a 33mf/450v also but am not sure that it was a problem. just didn't like the leakage on the mother board from the capacitor. hope this helps. it's not hard to replace them or any others that you suspect might be a problem. charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.