Opening Day and No Hd!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cmags

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 31, 2005
been happy with D* for a while but getting annoying now. living in connecticut we get screwed. not in ny dma and not in boston dma. so no yes/sny/nesn in hd to only god knows when. and still no abc in hd either(LIN). that free hd-dvr from the antichrist cablevision is looking better and better.

been happy with D* for a while but getting annoying now. living in connecticut we get screwed. not in ny dma and not in boston dma. so no yes/sny/nesn in hd to only god knows when. and still no abc in hd either(LIN). that free hd-dvr from the antichrist cablevision is looking better and better.

Don't do it! Step away from the phone! Don't call them! :D :D Be patient. Hopefully the new sats will be up and running before the end of the season.:rolleyes:

cmags - I hear ya, although I'm a little better off being in the NY DMA (barely).

Trust me, though, as a former CVC sub, your house is a better place Dolan-free! (TM) :)

HD baseball channels for the MLB EI are 730 and 731. The interactive feature I used on the HR20 is amazing. You can look at the stats right there on the screen for your game or any other game that is on. Also, it shows the leader stats and standings. I watched a lot of HD baseball yesterday and the games on ESPN I thought looked the best. The games on 730 and 731 looked good as well.

the mlb hd games have also shown up on channel 95, so far this week.....for anyone who might be interested!!

i saw that last night as well while i was watching those sorry reds lose to the cubs. and bronson arroyo is on one of my fantasy teams too. for that matter, aaron harang is on the other......

channel 95 and channel 731 is showing NESN HD today. Its about time they FINALLY show a Red Sox game in HD on NESN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts