Options to Receive New HD Channels

No Siginal From 72.7 and 77??

I am trying to also get all the new HD channels that we are currently paying for. Current set up has 110,118.5, 119 and 61.5. I purchased the EA on my own and can only get 61.5 sat on it. Have checked dispointer and should I not be able to pick up two new satelites since 61.5 comes in okay? My understanding is 61.5 is lower in sky than 72.7 and 77. Is this correct? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also what are dish set numbers (elevation, azimuth skew) for just 72.7 west? I have looked and looked and cannot find information any where.

I am trying to also get all the new HD channels that we are currently paying for. Current set up has 110,118.5, 119 and 61.5. I purchased the EA on my own and can only get 61.5 sat on it. Have checked dispointer and should I not be able to pick up two new satelites since 61.5 comes in okay? My understanding is 61.5 is lower in sky than 72.7 and 77. Is this correct? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also what are dish set numbers (elevation, azimuth skew) for just 72.7 west? I have looked and looked and cannot find information any where.

Try the dishpointer.com link shown above.

also, you have to remove the cable from the VIP receiver... then do a check switch with nothing connected, cover the other LNB's with Foil (other than the 72.7), connect the 1000 .4and check transponders 19 and 21. Once you peak 72.7 uncover the other LNB's and it should be good to go when you do another check switch with it all connected.

How about keep your old D500 for your SD receivers and a D1000.4 for your HD receivers.

Two dishes but a split system, one for SD one for HD.

That is also an option, of course since it is a non standard solution I wonder if dish will install that way or will I have to do it myself?

Ross

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)