ordered a 6' motorized dish with ku/c lnb with hd reciever

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thanks
I ordered a x2 premium and hooked up to internet, but waiting on dish how long have you had yours?
do you like it?

Welcome to the site cadyman!!

six-feet (180cm) dish sometimes is not enough, 210cm dish is better, if you want to receive AMC1 or Anik F1R

Reactions: Mettal
thanks
I ordered a x2 premium and hooked up to internet, but waiting on dish how long have you had yours?
do you like it?

I've had mine for about a year. It's a good working receiver, very rarely gives me any problems. I am looking to replace it with a MicroHD though, the MIcro is said to have better picture quality.

Also wondering where you bought the dish from. I think Rick might have had a few cheap Fortec's left but not aware of anything else out there right now.

New big dish

Yes, welcome to big dish users club; where mr. Big and mrs. Little converge into plethora's of channels and capabilities; based on technologies from the 60's that ready for channel viewing in the 21st century!!!

using a big dish in this weather; working and priceless; precious is the newest shipment!!!

six-feet (180cm) dish sometimes is not enough, 210cm dish is better, if you want to receive AMC1 or Anik F1R

Geez dont discourage the mate on his first day. "Hey welcome to Satguys... your dish sucks! HAHA" :facepalm

Some folks dont have a choice but to have a 6footer (myself included).

Cheers, K

That 6' dish will get a killer signal on Ku and should pick up G16 KRBK and Caribbean mux on C-band ok. Is it an offset or prime focus dish? If it's an offset make sure you get the right scaler ring... If you enjoy FTA you can eventually find a bigger dish for C-band, but yours is a good choice to get started.
Welcome!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts