Ordering PPV online via MyDish: no HD movies, everything is SD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sremick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
Vermont, USA
Ok, admittedly I've not ordered PPV in years. Probably before the whole "MyDish" site was unveiled. I've never actually bought a PPV movie... I only ordered PPVs before because months of billing screw-ups resulted in Dish giving me a dozen or so PPV certificates over time to "compensate" me.

I clearly remember using PPV certificates to order HD PPV movies just fine online via the website.

Well, years later, I'm receiving PPV certificates again due to the whole Blockbuster fiasco. But when I go to MyDish to redeem them, all the movies are shown as SD only. While the SD/HD pulldown is shown for the filtering of the list, it's grayed-out because none are actually HD.

What's going on?

I've searched past threads on here going back years, and the internet in general. I can't find any other person complaining about this, so is it just me? Dish support chat, of course, was not only useless but infuriating to deal with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)