Original Star Trek Series

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I own the entire series on Blu-Ray, thanks to a recent Best Buy sale. Just a few days ago, I popped in a disc from Season 1 just to see if all of the excitement concerning the HD masters was justified. My jaw dropped... I've never seen Star Trek TOS with so much detail and clarity. One can even make out the seams in the costumes! If you intend to collect the series, Blu-Ray is the way to do it.

My local My Network affiliate last aired them in 2008 about the same time they where on the former Equity channels on G18.

I enjoyed watching them with the remastered effects.

Are there any FTA channels that show the original star trek series (the one with Kirk, McCoy and Spock)?
Yes..I watched them on KTUU a CBS affl. in Alaska on Saturday afternoons..AMC-8..139w..Haven't checked lately...you might want to check there..

Well for those living near Buffalo NY, Star Trek airs Wednesdays OTA on WGRZ from noon till one. They have a new feature called Lunch Time with the Classics. Different classics played each weekday.

After a re-read, here it is for anyone else interested:
G 19 C -AMG TV - 3992-H-9982 (here's one where Lyngsat IS right)
8PM central time.
Titan TV code KGNGLD6

After a re-read, here it is for anyone else interested:
G 19 C -AMG TV - 3992-H-9982 (here's one where Lyngsat IS right)
8PM central time.
Titan TV code KGNGLD6

It's 9:23 EDT, 8:23 central, no ST, just news. BUMMER. Lyngsat nor Titan didn't get it right.

I don't know what's up here. Titantv says Star Trek, but this ain't Star Trek. But I've seen it, HERE! I am sure. Now I'm on a hunt. to figure where I saw it, Star Trek(original) on FTA.
Appears the only amg listing titan has is affiliate, and Star Trek originates from studio. found amgtv sat schedule here
Code:
http://www.pmi.tv/html/timingsheets/amgtvnetwork.php

I don't know what's up here. Titantv says Star Trek, but this ain't Star Trek. But I've seen it, HERE! I am sure. Now I'm on a hunt. to figure where I saw it, Star Trek(original) on FTA.
Appears the only amg listing titan has is affiliate, and Star Trek originates from studio. found amgtv sat schedule here
Code:
http://www.pmi.tv/html/timingsheets/amgtvnetwork.php

Your link to the amgtv sat schedule does show Independent News at 9pm EST which is what I saw there. Actually was pretty good news, but was hoping to see ST.

Jim

Please accept my apologies

Well, I did watch about half of an episode. I was sure it was FTA. Due to circumstances beyond control, could not watch whole show. When I returned to the "tube", my mind was elsewhere. In the search, I have searched my local cable titantv listing for as far back as possible and there is no original series listed. So I must have seen it FTA. But due to an incomplete memory, I thought it was on AMG. But I am fairly sure it was in the evening. I'm sorry that I may have dashed hopes on this. :facepalm Please accept my apologies. But I am still looking.

Original Star Trek Series

On now? Just got in from mowing and see titantv:

Star Trek
AMGTV - 299 - Mon, 9/27, 8:00 PM 1 hr
Science Fiction, Classic
Captain Kirk and his crew explore the cosmos, searching for new life and civilization while doing battle with the evil Romulan and Klingon empires.
Credits: William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Nichelle Nichols

So I tune in, and dissapointment, some ID10T foodies
reviewing street food, coast to coast. Whaaaaaa-----
Lyngsat: G 19-3991 H 9983

I own the entire series on Blu-Ray, thanks to a recent Best Buy sale. Just a few days ago, I popped in a disc from Season 1 just to see if all of the excitement concerning the HD masters was justified. My jaw dropped... I've never seen Star Trek TOS with so much detail and clarity. One can even make out the seams in the costumes! If you intend to collect the series, Blu-Ray is the way to do it.

TRON,

Your testimonial is quite enough to convince me to purchase a Blue-Ray player and the entire set of Star Trek series! There is nothing better than westerns to me, except for Star Trek, TOS! So awesome!

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)