OTA Adapter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bryanw20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2006
Sorry I haven't seen any posts/updates recently.

Any rumors if/when the OTA adapter might be available?

I assume it's a proprietary device, as in my Diamond TVW750U usb hdtvtuner won't work?

On another note, on the Flex package, I don't suppose PrimeTimeAnytime will work if you don't pay for the local package?

Sorry I haven't seen any posts/updates recently.

I assume it's a proprietary device, as in my Diamond TVW750U usb hdtvtuner won't work?

On another note, on the Flex package, I don't suppose PrimeTimeAnytime will work if you don't pay for the local package?
Tuner looks as if its PAL not NTSC

There have been rumors that Dish is working on a completely new OTA adapter, possibly with 2 tuners, but this is all speculation and no one really knows for sure when/if a new OTA adapter will be released. It also appears that Dish is not making any more of their current version of the OTA adapter. Unfortunately, if you don't already have one, it could be a long wait.

There have been rumors that Dish is working on a completely new OTA adapter, possibly with 2 tuners, but this is all speculation and no one really knows for sure when/if a new OTA adapter will be released. It also appears that Dish is not making any more of their current version of the OTA adapter. Unfortunately, if you don't already have one, it could be a long wait.
It's more than just speculation when Scott hints at it. ;)

Reactions: charlesrshell
That's the last rumor I heard too, a month or so ago, possible 2 tuner in the works.

Was hoping to hear at least of possible dates, even if next year, post ces, something.

My adapter is ATSC, not sure where pal came from.

Nope, it doesn't, and my wife keeps asking questions.... I'm gonna have to break down and add the locals pack back on. Maybe I'll tie it into the text I sent her a bit ago...

"Want to switch to a Hopper 3 ?"

Nope, it doesn't, and my wife keeps asking questions.... I'm gonna have to break down and add the locals pack back on. Maybe I'll tie it into the text I sent her a bit ago...

"Want to switch to a Hopper 3 ?"

Thats what I figured, I got away with it on my 722, but it had 2 OTA tuners, and the guide was pretty accurate.
But I may need to rethink my flex package post football season.

I'm glad I made the jump from my 922 (or 722, whatever dvr was new 6-7yrs ago) to the H3!

Thats what I figured, I got away with it on my 722, but it had 2 OTA tuners, and the guide was pretty accurate.
But I may need to rethink my flex package post football season.

I'm glad I made the jump from my 922 (or 722, whatever dvr was new 6-7yrs ago) to the H3!

Tell this to TheKrell. There's a nickel in it for you. :)

Bryan , In flex you get you choice of 1 add on package inc with base price. which can be locals
prime time will work without locals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)