OTA Antenna to be upgraded 3-23-04

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RickyMac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Phenix City, AL
Voom has agreed to uupgrade my Stealth (thanks to Joe Harkins). I will keep everyone posted regarding the upgrade.

It is good to contact your local installer. The local installer thought he was installing a Voom and was waiting on Installs to send him the box. I contacted Installs and they called him and told him to what antenna to use.

This local installer is different from the one that installed my Voom. This installer is H & L Service.

Also, I do bellieve that I will purchase the 30" dish, just to avoid any problems in bad weather.

I am still liking Voom more and more each day.

MAJOR (only) PROBLEM: My OTA channels are correct and I can watch them but there is no info in the guide (off air map is 0126, Sat map is 4560, IPG Region is 14). I have tried many factory resets and reboots. Any suggestions?

RickyMac said:
MAJOR (only) PROBLEM: My OTA channels are correct and I can watch them but there is no info in the guide (off air map is 0126, Sat map is 4560, IPG Region is 14). I have tried many factory resets and reboots. Any suggestions?

You are the first to post the "no information" in the PG for locals but I also spoke to rang1995 and has the same problem. Hopefully, the software upgrade will fix this. Is there any other person not getting information in the local channels?

Hopefully, soon to be 100% Voomer

When I get the above mentioned problem fixed, I will cancel D* & E*. Also, at least 2 of my neighbors will order Voom, one had D* and one has E*. I want to build a Voom community here in Phenix City. I am a true beliver, I love HD.

I keep hearing that D* & E* will not increase HD becasue the demand is not there.

I bet the telegrapher said something very simuliar to Alexander Graham Bell regarding the telephone.

I also have no program info for my locals can watch them just fine though cant tell you my mapping info (dog ate my remote waiting on a new one from voom)been like this since day 1 of install about 2 weeks