OTA From Installer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jvinlove

Original poster
May 6, 2004
Hello all
I will be New to Voom As of next Tuesday, I have been reading the post every day for the past 2 weeks , Regarding OTA and Dish Upgrades
I called my installer and he said he will be bringing a 50 element antenna
and recomended a rotor , all of my local channels are within 10degrees of each other NBC, WB, UPN, ABC are like @ 85degrees and CBS,FoX are @ 75degrees does that sound like it would need a rotor? and what Model is a 50element OTA antenna, also Voom Told me the standard dish size is 18"
i would like to upgrade to a 24" to stop rain fade early who would i contact about this and what is the cost of this upgrade I cant wait to really
get my samsung 43" DLP really Vooming !!!! :clap
thanks in advance
Jasen
Springfield, IL Future Voomer

PS anyone in the Springfield Local Area that has voom
I would appreciate your insight on what you are recieving as far as PQ
here in Springfield with locals and OTA Antenna ?

jvinlove said:
Hello all
I will be New to Voom As of next Tuesday, I have been reading the post every day for the past 2 weeks , Regarding OTA and Dish Upgrades
I called my installer and he said he will be bringing a 50 element antenna
and recomended a rotor , all of my local channels are within 10degrees of each other NBC, WB, UPN, ABC are like @ 85degrees and CBS,FoX are @ 75degrees does that sound like it would need a rotor? and what Model is a 50element OTA antenna, also Voom Told me the standard dish size is 18"
i would like to upgrade to a 24" to stop rain fade early who would i contact about this and what is the cost of this upgrade I cant wait to really
get my samsung 43" DLP really Vooming !!!! :clap
thanks in advance
Jasen
Springfield, IL Future Voomer

PS anyone in the Springfield Local Area that has voom
I would appreciate your insight on what you are recieving as far as PQ
here in Springfield with locals and OTA Antenna ?

Welcome to the forum. The Stealth Antenna is highly directional and you might need a rotor. I have one but with a different antenna. Let them install the 18" dish. After that if you experience rain fade, you may ask for a 24" upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)