OTA Had Weather Problems

11555h

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 25, 2021
Southern Michigan
We have OTA for local channels. Sunday night we had a storm and some season ending shows didn't record due to poor reception. If I subscribe to locals from Dish for a short time will I be able to find those shows on demand that didn't record. I don't believe they are being repeated on the networks at all. Thank you for looking.

We have OTA for local channels. Sunday night we had a storm and some season ending shows didn't record due to poor reception. If I subscribe to locals from Dish for a short time will I be able to find those shows on demand that didn't record. I don't believe they are being repeated on the networks at all. Thank you for looking.
Which specific shows are you looking for? I can check my On Demand to see if they are there.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Mainly we missed NCIS LA
Yes, I see all 22 episodes of season 13 available On Demand. As long as Dish carries your local CBS affiliate (and you subscribe to locals) you should have access to it.

Edit: correction, the numbering skips from episode 14 to episode 16. So, episode 15 would not be available for some reason. All of the most recent episodes are there, though.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)