ota not coming in on HD

chetwr

Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
I have a OTA where I receive El Paso channels, each with the same compass heading. 1 of the 3 no longer comes in in HD. The others are fine.
It's run thru a Direct tv dvr, and was working fine. I reran the setup on the receiver to make sure.

Why would it work on 2 channels and not the 3rd?

Chet

I've lost the signal on the hd channel, it says searching for signal. When I switch to the sd version of the channel is there.

Chet

Dumb question, are you sure somethings not wrong on the stations end of things, you might want to check with someone else that has a HD setup and see if they say it's OK?

Other then that unless you have another ATSC tuner in your home setup to check if it's something on your end or their's it's hard to tell. You could check the system info screen and see if you got some new software about the same time you lost the channel but I haven't seen any recent news of new code being pushed to HR20 receivers. Sorry can't be more helpful.

What channels are you having trouble getting. I also live in El Paso. I will tell you whether or not I am getting those same channels in HD.

I am not getting channel 14(Fox) and 9(NBC). My guess this is a problem on their end. Fortunately is not CBS as thats the channel that I watch the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts