Our PBS LOCALS IN HD FROM CHICAGO

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i wonder how many of you folks live in the chicagoland area and receive your programming from dish network.i am one who gets our pbs locals from chicago and the problem is all three of them broadcasts in HD and dish does have them on in HD what is taking dish so long to add them in HD.I am going to be quite honest with you i hate watching my pbs locals right now because they are broadcasted in standard defination.WTTW Channel 11,WYCC Channel 20 and WYIN Channel 56 all broadcast in HD.i keep sending messages on dish network facebook and page and all i am getting is the runaround.the more requests that you get of these channels the better chances of getting these channels added to your lineup.This is where i need your help if you a dish network subscriber and would like to see your PBS Locals in HD call email on their facebook,website or use their chat on their website and ask them that we want our PBS Locals in HD from chicago.as you might know that we are DMA#3 right behind New York City and Washington DC.IF you can help me out i sure would appreciate it very much.Thanks
smile.gif

Can you explain to me why you think you are going to get any different responses than from the four or five previous threads you have started on the SAME subject?

Hi there, bluegras! Adding channels involves a certain process of negotiation for the channel--a process that takes time. It doesn't happen over night. We'll keep you up to date, however, if we hear any new information about this.

Hope that helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts