Our UONTV Video

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi

We just finished a video to go on UONTV channel on IA5 satellite starting August 10, 2005.

Let us know what you think?

Tip: See the Bloopers at the end of the show..

The way Celtic FC. 1888 have been playing the last few games I have been trying to forget about soccer ;)

Attachments

• Pict0001.JPG
    Pict0001.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 166
We are working on ours, I am waiting for the DVD from DR Dish, but we also have something else in the works as well.

UONTV is going to be fun! :D

just to let everyone know... I docj have a small producion company and if anyone needs help with graphics and other things let me know.. in fact i will be putting up some filler videos that i shot a few years ago..

i talked with Jamie the Station Manager and he said he would like to see more programing from us. guys here at the board.. i am willing to work with anyone on what ever project the want to work on or need help with....

I have an "AD" in television production and have some of my work on local tv and fox sports..

any questions just ask... be more then happy to be the in house guru for video production .. its fun and anyone can do it..

thanks

John "Docj2005" Alderson

PS . for Scott , Pete and Sadoun i would be willing to do work for free..

thanks doc

There should be some of my older videos going up on uontv soon.. to be used as filler..
if you want to see some of my work I can send it to anyone who wants it..

Doc

Docj2005

Thank you for your offer. Let me know what you think about our video and any advice for improvement.

Elburn

Don't worry if you miss it, it will be re-run the whole month. Of course, we will try to send new material .

An idea

How about a show that talks about how to set-up a motorized Dish. It would show all the stuff you sell and how to install and aim a dish using one. There are a number of people who keep asking how to do it in this forum. This of course could be expanded to a number of items you sell.

Maybe this is what your show kinda is? :D

Sadoun said:
Elburn

Don't worry if you miss it, it will be re-run the whole month. Of course, we will try to send new material .

Or maybe a FTA 101 show, something like the Dish Network 101 channel or the DirecTV installation help channel.

What always makes me wonder about such channels, however, is how someone who needs help setting up the equipment in the first place would be able to view them? :D

Excellent ideas and feedback. BTW, I just got the word from UONTV, the show will be on today at 12PM EST and tonight at 7PM EST. @party

Sadoun said:
Excellent ideas and feedback. BTW, I just got the word from UONTV, the show will be on today at 12PM EST and tonight at 7PM EST. @party

Sweet, I'll be ready and watching!

Sadoun said:
the show will be on today at 12PM EST and tonight at 7PM EST. @party

Thanks for the time Sadoun. I caught some of it earlier, I started watching from somewhere in the middle and the "921" receiver stopped downloading new s/w. I got sidetracked. Will catch it tonight.

Al

Sadoun TV

That was one informative video! :hatsoff:

You guys have a lot of stuff in your store. All the goodies shown (including the lovely ladies) make me glad I am into this FTA stuff! I look forward to watching your program again.

MrM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)