Outernet PI setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So far I have only picked up a total of 11 wikipedia pages, I wonder if the PCTV 461e is the problem.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No I don't think there sending much stuff :(

Well it's still early in the game, I just saw on the Outernet website forum that they were having problems. I updated to the latest Librarian version that was released today but so far nothing new has come through for me.

I believe I paid $69 direct from Hauppauge, seems to work pretty well.

On Hauppauge's web page they list:

Shipping locations
Shipments to North America are made from our warehouse in New York.
Shipments to Europe are made from our warehouse in Ireland.
Shipments to Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and other countries in Asia and South East Asia are made from our warehouse in Singapore.

Mine came from New York, it had European style power prongs on the wall wart but adapters are cheap.

Several of us have bought one to help fund the project. You will not receive it until sometime next summer, after mass production has started. ;)

Reactions: dougruss
I read on their pages they changed the data stream format making some of the older Pi images nonfunctional.
TVHeadend was taken out also. Im trying to send a 22khz signal as default since 97W is on a multiswitch for me.
One of my converted pay dishes may have to be dedicated to Outernet.

The Outernet Pi image was so small I had it up and running in five minutes. But if
it does not see a signal during setup it wont go past that page in the setup.
STUCK!

I'm beginning to think the compatible Tevii they mention is the S660 not the S662 I have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)