Time for Removal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FranO

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2008
I've got a fully-operational 8' Paraclipse Hydroform (semi-perforated) BUD mounted on my back patio roof which I have decided to have removed. I also have two FTA receivers, plus an old analog GI receiver and sat positioner which also can go. I live in south central Pa. (York Co.). Anybody interested?

Welcome back FranO. Sorry to hear that you are letting go of this beauty! If only I was 3000 miles closer! Great Dish! I am sure that a member will be interested in giving this one a home.

Do you have any photos of the dish and mounting location? Can it be removed by a few guys working off of a roof or does it require a gin pole or boom truck? Easy access to the pole location?

Back patio roof install? I'd like to see a pic of this as well. Best case, it can give someone a fresh new idea on future installs.

Oh, man. I'm in Dauphin County but I have no room for a BUD. Well, not where there's any LOS, anyway.

I was dreaming about a BUD on a NPRM on my flat rubber roof, but that's just probably not practical.

This dish is easily accessible, and wouldn't take two people too long to bring it down from its perch. I have attached a picture.
Sat Dish (4-20-15).jpg
Sat Dish (4-20-15).jpg Sat Dish (4-20-15).jpg

I'm pretty sure I can find a home for it. I'm not too far from you in Cumberland County. I'll do some checking around with a few guys that don't really use the internet and see if I can find a place. I don't know if I can fit anything else where I would use it.

Hey, drunk247. I do hope you can help put that to use. I'd love to have it, but I have too many trees and no place to put it.

Hi Frano, I need an actuator motor of 24" it's there a chance you have one in spare? Or if you will sell that dish for parts I can take it for you. Just let me know

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi Frano, I need an actuator motor of 24" it's there a chance you have one in spare? Or if you will sell that dish for parts I can take it for you. Just let me know

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Hi, PmasterP- Sorry, I have no spares... At this time, I'm just trying to get some help with taking this bad boy down from its perch. Once I get it down, you're certainly welcome to buy/take the whole enchilada to use for parts if you wish.... But I do want to let the whole package (including FTA receivers, etc.) go at the same time... Whadayathink?

I wouldn't break the dish into parts. Maybe break out the fta receiver and controller from the lot. Am really surprised no one has jumped on that dish. Can't get much better than a Paraclipse Hydroform! That dish has excellent surface accuracy and awesome performance!

...Am really surprised no one has jumped on that dish. Can't get much better than a Paraclipse Hydroform! That dish has excellent surface accuracy and awesome performance!

Ditto. For it's size, that dish would be hard to beat. There's not many dishes (that I don't already have) that I covet any more...but a Paraclipse Hydro is on my short list.

Sorry, I haven't been logged in for a while. Yes, indeed, I still have this dish mounted on my patio roof. Are you still interested?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)