PA Cable network still there?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
I need a check on 83W C-band, switched feedhorns yesterday and can't seem to find the Pennsylvania Cable network any more. If somebody has time to look for me, I think it was at 3804 mhz V. thanks!

Thats really weird then, because I'm getting the Altavision channel at 92/92 and lyngsat shows it to be V also. I think I have some work to do.

I figured out what it was, nothing wrong with the @! feedhorn in the first place, I wasted time on the ladder for nothing lol. The receiver had a brain dysfunction Sunday, turned off lnb power in every satellite setting, I reloaded firmware, deleted all channels, but the tps were still there. I didnt blindscan that sat, just did a tp scan>it scanned in channels, but with the PIDS of 8131 for both audio and video-hence it was getting nothing, but the tp scan did work on Altavision. had me scratching my head lol, until I figured out the pid thing and deleted the bad tp. These things can sure throw a curve once in a while.

I did that the other night. I was trying to get a game on G18 on the AZ with no luck. I bumped the dish around, still nothing. I went to the Traxis knowing it does not do HD but it will show the signal strength. The signal popped on in the mid 70s. I thought what is going on here, so I sat and thought about for a minute and then decided to check the antenna setup for G18. Some way it had got changed to C Band, I switched it to Ku and everything was fine. What I have noticed with other receivers you have to actually do something to change things, this AZ Box does what it wants when it wants.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)