PA Cable network still there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
I need a check on 83W C-band, switched feedhorns yesterday and can't seem to find the Pennsylvania Cable network any more. If somebody has time to look for me, I think it was at 3804 mhz V. thanks!

Thats really weird then, because I'm getting the Altavision channel at 92/92 and lyngsat shows it to be V also. I think I have some work to do.

I figured out what it was, nothing wrong with the @! feedhorn in the first place, I wasted time on the ladder for nothing lol. The receiver had a brain dysfunction Sunday, turned off lnb power in every satellite setting, I reloaded firmware, deleted all channels, but the tps were still there. I didnt blindscan that sat, just did a tp scan>it scanned in channels, but with the PIDS of 8131 for both audio and video-hence it was getting nothing, but the tp scan did work on Altavision. had me scratching my head lol, until I figured out the pid thing and deleted the bad tp. These things can sure throw a curve once in a while.

I did that the other night. I was trying to get a game on G18 on the AZ with no luck. I bumped the dish around, still nothing. I went to the Traxis knowing it does not do HD but it will show the signal strength. The signal popped on in the mid 70s. I thought what is going on here, so I sat and thought about for a minute and then decided to check the antenna setup for G18. Some way it had got changed to C Band, I switched it to Ku and everything was fine. What I have noticed with other receivers you have to actually do something to change things, this AZ Box does what it wants when it wants.

Status
Please reply by conversation.