Packers vs Cowboys

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who will win this week?

• Cowboys

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Who do you think will win in the biggest game of the week this week?

Whoohoo, first to vote. I guess it's done then: Packers!!

Just kidding. Sort of.

Hopefully it'll be a good game and worthy of the hype.

I'm worried about Romo though. He seems to want to throw it to people other than the silver/white/blue jerseys.... :)

This is a tough one... a couple of weeks ago I would have said the Cowboys for sure, but I'm convinced now that Green Bay is actually a good team. If it was a neutral field or in Green Bay I think they would win, but since it's in Dallas I give them a very slight edge.

If McNabb stays the hell out of the Eagles roster,I bet Philly has a chance to pound Dallas. If Philly is smart ,they will keep McNabb Benched ,and wreak Dallas again ,just like last year!

Packers, because being a Redskins fan, I can't stand the Cowgirls. :D

Green Bay

I am starting to party at 11:30 am tomorrow
trink38.gif

True, but the Packers have also beaten all three of the Cowboys' division foes this year...

However, stat of the week: Brett Favre is 0-8 in Dallas in his career

However, Farve was also winless against San Fran and winless in Denver - took those off his list this year too! That stat doesn't worry me (well, too much...) :D

However, Farve was also winless against San Fran and winless in Denver - took those off his list this year too! That stat doesn't worry me (well, too much...) :D

Yeah, I know, and Peyton Manning couldn't beat Belichick either, blah, blah, blah... just thought it was an interesting stat. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts