Packers vs Cowboys

Who will win this week?

• Cowboys

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters
Pushover Division?

Have you actually looked at the NFC East standings?

Combined Won Loss records of the rest of the teams in each division results in the East having just one more win than the North!!!!

And the Packers are 3-1 against the East.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of a genuine Homer!
The teams in the NFC East are not cream puffs like GB's division. I doubt GB could beat NYG, Philly or the Skins more than once a season. They beat two of them by only 3 points. Also I do believe the Giants lead the wildcard race for the NFC. Not the Lions, not the Bears and not Minnesota. Infact none of them even have 7 wins yet like the other divisions wildcard contestants.

Agree with everybody about Gumbel.

The Packers played "real division football teams" and beat them. At least the three you mentioned.:rolleyes:

Edit: I don't have a problem admitting the Cowboys were the better team last night. A rematch would be interesting. If Charles Woodson is healthy, I don't think T.O. would be wandering around the field all by himself like he did last night.

I was surprised by Rogers. He must be paying attention at practice.
Since you and the rest of the cheeseheads are in the excuse mode about "if we had this guy back", the boys are playing without the best reciever on their team. Terry Glenn. Put him on the field with TO, Witten, Creighton, Hurd or Miles and Woodson is irrelevant. SO is KGB, as Dallas is playing without Jason Ferguson at DT.

GET OVER IT CHEESEHEADS.

We'll get them in the playoffs if our players are healthy....otherwise Dallas will be SB bound.

and Vurbano...the "pushover division"? please.
It won't matter. COwboys will whip you short handed then without Jason Ferguson and Terry Glenn just as they did thursday night and not make excuses.

Pushover Division?

Have you actually looked at the NFC East standings?

Combined Won Loss records of the rest of the teams in each division results in the East having just one more win than the North!!!!

And the Packers are 3-1 against the East.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of a genuine Homer!
35 - 7 a@@ kicking against the BEars? With everything to play for? Home field at Lambeau? :haha Dallas is undefeated against your weak division. 3 teams from the EAST are still alive in the playoff hunt. Dallas Washington and NY. And the one thats not, PHI, nearly beat NE. Your division will crawl into the playoffs with one team GB, a team that just got whipped by the Chicago Bears who beat GB TWICE. A team Dallas whipped handily. But lets not lets facts get in your way HOMER. Yoouve been eating way too much cheese. Frankly your best bet at beating Dallas is to bench Favre. I just hope the boys wait till late in the 4th to send him out on a meat wagon.

Green bay is a passing team. Everyone can agree on that? If you are a passing team 40mph winds with temp in the single digits below zero windchills...Hmm that game was definatly in there favor. This may actually be a blessing in disguise. Yes I know the packers have not won at the cowboys in 10 tries, however if they are to have a shot against the cowboys, it will need to be a passing assult, with a light dash of run. I dont mean the all the way down the field crap that Favre tried when they were there the first time. The cowboys are so undisciplined I am suprised they can find the practice field let alone the playing filed with any energy. T.O. could be the best reciever in history, if he would pull his ego out of his %$$. I am asuming the packers and the cowbos will both rest there players this next week since there is no meaning, both will probley lose. Now as far as teams they should be worried about. I think Dallas should be worried about Giants, and I think Packers should be worried about the seahawks...other then that I think there will be a showdown in Dallas and it will be a better game then 35-7 that the packers just had. I will guarentee that.

35 - 7 a@@ kicking against the BEars? With everything to play for? Home field at Lambeau? :haha Dallas is undefeated against your weak division. 3 teams from the EAST are still alive in the playoff hunt. Dallas Washington and NY. And the one thats not, PHI, nearly beat NE. Your division will crawl into the playoffs with one team GB, a team that just got whipped by the Chicago Bears who beat GB TWICE. A team Dallas whipped handily. But lets not lets facts get in your way HOMER. Yoouve been eating way too much cheese. Frankly your best bet at beating Dallas is to bench Favre. I just hope the boys wait till late in the 4th to send him out on a meat wagon.

Did you actually say that Terry Glenn was the best Dallas receiver in an earlier post ????

The 35-7 score is irrelevent, doesn't mean a thing when the playoffs get here.
All you have to do is look at teams this year that whip up on some good teams and then go in the next week and play someone that you would think they should handle and lose ....

Jimbo

The way I see it is that the only chance the Pack has a chance to go to the Bowl, will be to win in Dallas. Not having home field advantage, might be their advantage, see as they are not built to win in cold weather. I could see Dallas winning at Lambeau because of their running game, and I can see the Pack winning in Dallas because of Favre's passing abilitiies and leadership. But then again, what the f**do i know?

The way I see it is that the only chance the Pack has a chance to go to the Bowl, will be to win in Dallas. Not having home field advantage, might be their advantage, see as they are not built to win in cold weather. I could see Dallas winning at Lambeau because of their running game, and I can see the Pack winning in Dallas because of Favre's passing abilitiies and leadership. But then again, what the f**do i know?
I see the pack losing to Dallas in either stadium. BTW since when was Lambeau not a home field advantage for the Pack? Since the beginning of the franchise it has been the ultimate home field advantage. Almost unfair IMO.

I want to pick the packers but i can't. Even Jessica Simpson won't be enough to stop the Cowboys.

I see the pack losing to Dallas in either stadium. BTW since when was Lambeau not a home field advantage for the Pack? Since the beginning of the franchise it has been the ultimate home field advantage. Almost unfair IMO.

In the last 4-5 years, Lambeau has NOT been a very good home field advantage.
No one is worried about playing there anymore ...

Jimbo

I'm thinking along the lines of cold weather, which showed up the Pack in Chicago, for what they really are - a team with a very limited offensive scheme. Wouldn't Lambeau be a similar handicap in January. Oddly enough, then Pack isn't built for their home field. No running game. I just feel it would be easier to pass in Dallas than Green Bay. Either way I really don't see them beating Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts