Packers vs Cowboys

Who will win this week?

• Cowboys

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Packers

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters
The bad calls went both ways. Where was the call against GB for rushing the kicker in the 3rd quarter?

Gumbel outdid himself at the end. I didn't know our QB was named Rick Romo? NFL Network needs to fire his ass. He is the ONLY commentator that I've ever heard call them periods instead of quarters.
Gumbo is the worst announcer ever. Several times he called the cowboys the packers. He isnt 1/2 the announcer his brother is. Now Green Bay can go back and try to figure out how to beat the Bears. Which they have lost too once this season. :rolleyes: Geez they have the weakest opponents. Bears, Lions, Raiders? what a joke, yet give them a few wins and somehow they are great? :haha Dallas cannot afford a loss against real division football teams (Giants , Eagles , Redskins) because GB plays nothing but cream puffs.

Last edited:
Gumbo is the worst announcer ever. Several times he called the cowboys the packers. He isnt 1/2 the announcer his brother is. Now Green Bay can go back and try to figure out how to beat the Bears. Which they have lost too once this season. :rolleyes: Geez they have the weakest opponents. Bears, Lions, Raiders? what a joke, yet give them a few wins and somehow they are great? :haha Dallas cannot afford a loss against real division football teams (Giants , Eagles , Redskins) because GB plays nothing but cream puffs.

OMG, Now we have to put up with the " Who have they played" In the NFL too ????

It may be true, but come on...

New England has only played two good teams.
The Cowboys and the Colts....

See when you get the better teams, it's harder for them to play good teams because they are a better team them self ...

Cowboys have only played N. E. and GB ....
So they have not played anyone either........

Jimbo

OMG, Now we have to put up with the " Who have they played" In the NFL too ????

It may be true, but come on...
Packers are the kings of the push over division. And they get to play them all twice. It will be a travesty if Dallas ends up going to GB in the playoffs. The fact is that Dallas would be undefeated if they played GB's schedue. :rolleyes:

New England has only played two good teams.
The Cowboys and the Colts....

See when you get the better teams, it's harder for them to play good teams because they are a better team them self ...

Cowboys have only played N. E. and GB ....
So they have not played anyone either........

Jimbo
There is a team that smacked NE in the mouth and took NE to the last seconds of the game. Dallas plays them twice :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just throwing it out there. Are Steve Marriuchi and Bret Favre gay Lovers? I thought he was going to cry when Bret got hurt. And all the hugging between the two. I wanted to Puke. I swear I thought they were gonna kiss.

Dallas cannot afford a loss against real division football teams (Giants , Eagles , Redskins) because GB plays nothing but cream puffs.

And guess what? GB won all those teams already:)
And still it is 5050 they will beat Dallas in championship game in January, when Woodson, KGB and Favre will play:D

Mariucci and Favre have been close friends off the field since Mooch was his QB coach under Mike Holmgren.

Gay Lovers? even for a Cowboy's fan that's a little silly.

And Yeah, it's the Packers fault that the rest of the division has fallen apart.

Packers are the kings of the push over division. And they get to play them all twice. It will be a travesty if Dallas ends up going to GB in the playoffs. The fact is that Dallas would be undefeated if they played GB's schedue. :rolleyes:

Pushover Division?

Have you actually looked at the NFC East standings?

Combined Won Loss records of the rest of the teams in each division results in the East having just one more win than the North!!!!

And the Packers are 3-1 against the East.

But let's not let the facts get in the way of a genuine Homer!

"It would appear" that we all agree that Gumbel is no good as a play-by-play guy... :haha Is it just me, or did he use that phrase for every play last night?

Since the Packers have played (and beaten) everyone in Dallas' division and played the Cowboys pretty close last night, I'm not sure why people think there's much difference between the two. The only REAL difference in the schedule is the Patriots, and we all know how that went for Dallas.

Agree with everybody about Gumbel.

The Packers played "real division football teams" and beat them. At least the three you mentioned.:rolleyes:

Edit: I don't have a problem admitting the Cowboys were the better team last night. A rematch would be interesting. If Charles Woodson is healthy, I don't think T.O. would be wandering around the field all by himself like he did last night.

I was surprised by Rogers. He must be paying attention at practice.

They DO play GB 's schedule, they play the NFC North this year.
Plus they have the Dolphins, Rams, Bills, Jets, Redskins ...
And you think they play a tough schedule ???
They also get Philly twice this year and the Giants which could normally be a split, redskins twice as well of course.
Not such a tough schedule, I would be surprised if they were not 10-1

Jimbo

If Philly plays the same way they did against NE, they no dubt would stomp a team like GB.
Sorry but I don't think the packers are yet there....to be a great team, they are a good team, but not a great team like Patriots/Colts

If Philly plays the same way they did against NE, they no dubt would stomp a team like GB.
Sorry but I don't think the packers are yet there....to be a great team, they are a good team, but not a great team like Patriots/Colts

At the moment , you have the Patriots and everybody else, followed by:
Colts, Pack, Steelers Cowboys, in no particular order.

and then all other teams.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)