Paladia, HD Theater and Encore HD now part of Platinum

It took several chat sessions, but after I got a agent to re-authorize, and then reset the receiver after that, ch. 340 Encore E. HD reappeared.

I had to go to channel 9900 and had to stay there for about three min, after wards I reset the receiver and it reappeared.

I too got "Encore HD" back but I am unable to see it in the "Dish Remote Access" guide. I wanted to set something to record on my DVR remotely, but I don't see channel #340 in HD listed.

Similarly, I do see Encore West 341, but only the SD version, no HD. I have AT250, no Platinum. Is this normal, how it's supposed to be with my programming pkg? Thanks :D

Hey guys, I have Top 250, Platinum and it looks like they have added the HD 250 Free. If I remove Platinum, does anyone know exactly what I loose?

Also, if I go from 250 to 200 what (if anything) do I loose out of the HD Free package?

I really wish this stuff was easier to read on the site.

thanks

Going now. Thanks!

Wow, it looks like my programming is what I want to keep... kind of wanted to cut some cost, especially since I have a 5 receiver (722, 211, 311, 301) setup it's getting a bit expensive! Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks again for the pointer.

Last edited:
Going now. Thanks!

Wow, it looks like my programming is what I want to keep... kind of wanted to cut some cost, especially since I have a 5 receiver (722, 211, 311, 301) setup it's getting a bit expensive! Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks again for the pointer.

Do you really need all those SD boxes?

Hey guys, I have Top 250, Platinum and it looks like they have added the HD 250 Free. If I remove Platinum, does anyone know exactly what I loose?

Also, if I go from 250 to 200 what (if anything) do I loose out of the HD Free package?

I really wish this stuff was easier to read on the site.

thanks

I did this and lost both Paladia & HD Theater. I miss my HD Theatre now!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)