Panasonic BDT320 Review

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Panasonic DMP-BDT500 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player"
Previous estimated arrival date: June 11, 2012 - June 19, 2012
New estimated arrival date: May 31, 2012

Getting closer:

"We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Panasonic DMP-BDT500 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player"
Previous estimated arrival date: May 31, 2012
New estimated arrival date: May 23, 2012"

Lol.

Im guessing we will have a Monday ship, should be fun to play with nest weekend. So far the 790 seems like a nice rig, Im not sure the image is as sharp as other players yet, will take a little more time. It looks good, but there is something about it that gives a more processed feel, or less natural. its minor though, and may be nothing.

The 790 is still buggy though, sometimes you fire it up and get no menu, have to shut it down again.

No big deal then. I had not used much streaming on the 85 because it did not play with my network well, and when I got the 210, I already had the Roku 2.

Thats cool, Ill have to check into it.

If they want to compete then need to get up on the DD+ thing. Ive watched a lot of Nflix HD lately with DD+ and the PQ and AQ is pretty good.

That'll work perfectly. I always keep an SD card in my players, particularly for Lionsgate titles.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)