Panasonic DMP-BD35 and DMP-BD55

I bought my BD35 on Friday with a 46" 800u to get the $300 rebate . Final cost for both: $1441. I thought the deal was good through Nov.24, but as of tonight, I don't see it anymore.

I bought my BD35 on Friday with a 46" 800u to get the $300 rebate . Final cost for both: $1441. I thought the deal was good through Nov.24, but as of tonight, I don't see it anymore.

Thats a great deal, THX mode has outstanding color. I love my 85u, especially after Greg got done with it.

Thats a great deal, THX mode has outstanding color. I love my 85u, especially after Greg got done with it.

It was actually a comment you made in another thread a month or so back that steered me in the direction of the 800u. So thanks! It arrives on Dec. 2. My 34" CRT it's replacing never looked so small!

New toy is here :)

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG0.jpg

help

Am going to order the bd35. HHgregg has it for 199, and Amazon for 235. Am more comfortable ordering from Amazon. I am not familiar with hhgregg. Is it worth it to go with Amazon for $36 more? Or will ordering from hhgregg be just fine? Anyone have any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts