Pandora/Facebook not working after Hopper/Joeyx3 install

Do you have bridging enabled?

Yes, these problems aren't because of user settings. This is a dish issue that should be fixed before the units are sent out. I have full net access and all the settings are correct. The apps just sit there loading and never do anything. Same problem most are having. I just don't use the apps on those boxes. But I do pay the bill in full each month.

Yes, these problems aren't because of user settings. This is a dish issue that should be fixed before the units are sent out.
I wouldn't say it's a DISH issue as they have over a million Hoppers out there and the majority of them are working fine.

For some the issues with some apps are related to the customers home router or internet connection. For others there is a Moca issue between devices causing not to talk together properly. (This can be caused by something as simple as a bad end on a cable, or even a defective node.)

But with that said there have been a handful of reports that some apps are not working for some users and the apps were working before. I know the DISH software team is taking a look at things and working for a software solution (if a software solution is possible.)

Your best bet is to contact Ray from DISH so he can escalate things for you. Trust me they WILL fix things for you, but first they need to figure out whats wrong. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)