parts bin

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
boy i need to start a parts bin here , everything i go and look for can't find or to piece it together would be costly. strip of metal --$4 need 2 of them now they call it a mending strap. lol lol I guess i should have went to the scrap metal place

even harder to find now seems to be dishes , now these should be everywhere but people must treat them like gold. :eek:

oh well if i ever get a day off i can go looking

I hear ya :)

Watch out for gas stations closing down (Also sports bars) There are a lot of Citgo gas stations here closing down that I have an eye on!

Oddly enough commercial/industrial roofing contractors can be good leads in the hunt for discarded dishes. Removal of unused rooftop equipment sometimes becomes part of their job.

Last week I picked up a Channel Master .9 meter with az-el mount, feedhorn, and a .7 dB Norsat LNB in exchange six pack.

An offer to help with realignment of any still-in-use TVRO equipment the crew may disturb on furture jobs can help ensure the foreman remembers you next time they are about to dump an unwanted Vsat over the parapet wall.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)