Status
Please reply by conversation.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
Anybody have a remote control for a Toshiba TRX-1820 C-band receiver laying around, that needs a new home? Ours has disappeared and I'm about 110% certain that I knocked it off the nightstand while half asleep....directly into the trashcan that was waiting below, it now resides in our local landfill I'd say. I've done some searching and it seems that these are not very common, or maybe I just don't know where to look, we don't use the system much anymore but without a remote you can't do much of anything

:(

Sorry if this the wrong place to post this but if it's all right and anyone wants to contact me post here and I'll get you contact info.

Thanks!

I won a remote off of eBay for $9.00 delivered to my door, amazing! After cleaning a little acid residue from the old batteries and installing a piece of aluminum foil for a battery jumper I have a fully functioning remote for my Toshiba TRX-1820 receiver. My rig is working great, analog c-band only, with a 10' Perfect 10 mesh dish,but there have been no new satellites programmed in for at least 6-7 years. My question for the Satguys braintrust:.....Are there any satellites I should try to program in for some analog c-band fta program hunting?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)