PBS Counting Satellite Viewers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i'm not sure how much difference there is between the feed on 103 C-Band and LPB on 87W Ku. But definitely a lot easier to receive, plus never-ending cooking shows on Create :)

I'm sure the 103 feed is the "National PBS" feed, where the Louisiana feeds on 87 can (and do) break away for local programming.

Reactions: Brct203
I would start working on a solution to obtain 125W if at all possible. You will be much, much happier!

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I would start working on a solution to obtain 125W if at all possible. You will be much, much happier!

Only solution I can think of would be to put the dish on the roof, and it makes me nervous- the GeoSat Pro 90cm dish has a lot of surface area and with the amount of wind we get here on the Plains, I'm not sure it would work

Only solution I can think of would be to put the dish on the roof, and it makes me nervous- the GeoSat Pro 90cm dish has a lot of surface area and with the amount of wind we get here on the Plains, I'm not sure it would work
I've got a couple of 1.2m behind a shop building that are positioned just far enough back from the building and just high enough that they look over the peak. One of those is fixed on 125W.

Using the line of site calculator on dishpointer.com and some head scratching, one can figure where to put the dish so it'd look over the roof peak on the shortest post needed.

If my shop building does start growing, I'll happily relocate the dishes!

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Silly.JPG

Yeah, up wind is what I meant....I looked at it after I posted and laughed and thought, I'll leave it. See if anyone catches it. :D

I've been busy and haven't looked at the FTA forum in a while. I wish I'd seen this sooner. Just tried to call the number and it's been disconnected...

- Trip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts