PBS World Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dennise

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 26, 2008
I get PBS World reliably on AMC21 (12121).

Can someone please point me to their program schedule? All my efforts wind up at Montana PBS where I find no mention of PBS World.

Thanks in advance.:)

Thanks!

I also found it on KEETDT2 via Titan TV (great website).

My problem is, I have them in my titantv guide but it's off by an hour and I can't figure out how to fix that. I have played with the daylight savings settings and still it is stuck on being an hour off.. :(

My problem is, I have them in my titantv guide but it's off by an hour and I can't figure out how to fix that. I have played with the daylight savings settings and still it is stuck on being an hour off.. :(

Titan is pretty good, but their used interface leaves a little to be desired. You can try this:

At the very top (right side) or your normal schedule page find "Site Preferences".

Then click -> Site Preferences -> My Preferences -> Default Time Zone. Now just select your time zone and you should be good to go.

Titan is pretty good, but their used interface leaves a little to be desired. You can try this:

At the very top (right side) or your normal schedule page find "Site Preferences".

Then click -> Site Preferences -> My Preferences -> Default Time Zone. Now just select your time zone and you should be good to go.

Did that. Still off. And when I change it to another time zone to make the World schedule in sync with my local time it throws off all the other channels in my titan list. :(

I guess that's just the way it is. Oh well, I thought maybe there was something really easy I was overlooking..

Thanks anyway.. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)