Peachtree TV on Dish Network?

Well the picture is absolutely beautiful in HD via OTA, but unfortunately the Braves play has not been so much.

I'll give them until the end of the week or I'm gone. I'm glad I switched to a monthly contract so I can ditch them anytime. Truthfully, I haven't been bound to Dish for any real reason since the distants went dark in '06. I've just lost all enthusiasm for E* and being one of their subscribers.

Well, after finding out that D* is doing dual feeds for MLBEI this year, the minute that SWM dish becomes available, I am gone as well.

Well, I'll be able to watch the Braves on DirecTV and Peachtree TV soon. DirecTV added the Peachtree broadcasts this week (channel 617). I have Dish for one more day. DirecTV install is tomorrow (4/5). Goodbye Charlie Tuna. I won't miss the Charlie chats at all.

Well it was added to 61.5 in the latest uplink report, but not available yet. Hopefully "soon"

So as of yesterday, I am now a Time Warner cable subscriber over this issue. Keep holding out over this Charlie, you are losing a lot of subs in this area. We take our Braves VERY seriously.

So as of yesterday, I am now a Time Warner cable subscriber over this issue. Keep holding out over this Charlie, you are losing a lot of subs in this area. We take our Braves VERY seriously.

Agreed. In June & July there are so many games that will be on Peachtree TV. I will probably hold out until then, so Dish had better pick them up soon.

Are you guys in the Atlanta area? I'm assuming yes if you are going to go to cable to get this channel. How about just getting an OTA antenna?

Are you guys in the Atlanta area? I'm assuming yes if you are going to go to cable to get this channel. How about just getting an OTA antenna?

No, outside Atlanta in Braves territory (South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and parts of North Carolina.)

The games have been picked up by most cable companies and by DirecTV. I'd go with DirecTV before cable any day.

No, outside Atlanta in Braves territory (South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and parts of North Carolina.)

The games have been picked up by most cable companies and by DirecTV. I'd go with DirecTV before cable any day.

So where are they putting the games (what channel i mean).

I e-mailed Dish about putting WPCH into their Superstation package. Replay was: We will look into this." That means no soap. I also live in Alabama nd have looked at the spotbeat footprint from Atlanta. I may move if my better half will let me. It would be perfect if we could get both Atlanta and Birmingham. We can get three of the four Atlanta network stations as "distant" channels but no WPCH.

They can't just adda channel to the superstation ackae. A federal law called SHVERA names the allowed superstationsand WPCH is not one of them----nor was WTBS it lost that status some time ago.

WPCH will not be going on Dish... Now if Dish wanted to add a channels for the 'Braves Television Network', that is a different story as aslong as it doesn't conflict with the Atlanta DMA and is in the Braves territory, it is fair game...

WPCH will not be going on Dish... Now if Dish wanted to add a channels for the 'Braves Television Network', that is a different story as aslong as it doesn't conflict with the Atlanta DMA and is in the Braves territory, it is fair game...

Just to be clear, WPCH is on Dish now as an Atlanta local channel and it appears that WPCH HD will also be added as an Atlanta local channel. It will just not be on Dish as a superstation or regular channel for others.

Just to be clear, WPCH is on Dish now as an Atlanta local channel and it appears that WPCH HD will also be added as an Atlanta local channel. It will just not be on Dish as a superstation or regular channel for others.

Well a fellow at ceo@echostar said he had never heard of Peachtree

Sorry, that is what I had meant. It is a local, but it will NOT be available CONUS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)