Peacock TV

You know why, right? Because "Days of our Lives" soap left NBC and went to Peacock, exclusively.
I'd chalk it up more to Sunday Night Football, next-day NBC and Bravo shows (no longer on Hulu), and recent Universal films like Jurassic World Dominion (no longer on HBO). Peacock got some buzz from their recent original The Resort too (which had its first ep broadcast on NBC). But, sure, shifting Days over probably helped some too.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Definitely not worth it, especially compared to Paramount+, where you get CBS, streaming shows like Star Trek, bunch of others, movies, Showtime and a lot of programming is in 4K, including CBS shows.

The only reason I have Peacock is for the exclusive Big Ten Football and NFL Sunday Night, the picture quality is so much better in 1080P.

I have the $20 a year deal for the above, I have not watched it once since the season ended, if I do not get a offer close to that price, I will drop it.

I get it for free with Comcast internet and its basically worth that - a free throw in - to me. It's crazy we all feel the same way because I think we can also agree Universal Pictures' back catalog is pretty good, there are some decent NBC produced shows,
and NBC Sports is legit. So why is this service basically negative value to all of us? I can't quite put my finger on it.

So why is this service basically negative value to all of us? I can't quite put my finger on it.
The stuff they have, is mostly available elsewhere, and isn't worth much more than "free" in the first place. The ONLY reason I was forced to get it, is because my wife wanted to continue watching "Days of our Lives" soap, which went streaming ONLY to Peacock over 1 year ago.

The stuff they have, is mostly available elsewhere, and isn't worth much more than "free" in the first place. The ONLY reason I was forced to get it, is because my wife wanted to continue watching "Days of our Lives" soap, which went streaming ONLY to Peacock over 1 year ago.
I only have it for exclusive Michigan Football and NFL Sunday Night, I can watch that OTA, but the picture quality (game is in real 1080P on Peacock.) is so much better.

Reactions: zippyfrog
I only have it for exclusive Michigan Football and NFL Sunday Night, I can watch that OTA, but the picture quality (game is in real 1080P on Peacock.) is so much better.
I am in the same boat as you. I got the Peacock $20 deal for a year on Black Friday, and the $20 will go a long way - got me the Christmas weekend NFL exclusive and the exclusive wild card game this past season, and will get the Packers/Eagles exclusive this year, will also get the Big 10 football season, as well as Tour de France, Track and Field Olympic qualifiers, and the Olympics. To me that $20 was worth it, but these new prices I am not even going to consider it.

Definitely not worth it, especially compared to Paramount+, where you get CBS, streaming shows like Star Trek, bunch of others, movies, Showtime and a lot of programming is in 4K, including CBS shows.

The only reason I have Peacock is for the exclusive Big Ten Football and NFL Sunday Night, the picture quality is so much better in 1080P.

I have the $20 a year deal for the above, I have not watched it once since the season ended, if I do not get a offer close to that price, I will drop it.
IF they continue the $20 or there abouts and you see it again, let us know ...

I've had it for 2 years now and have not turned it on for anything other than the few games involved.

For $20 a year, its worth it, other wise Not.

Reactions: primestar31

I've had it for 2 years now and have not turned it on for anything other than the few games involved.

Agreed.

It's much better FREE with Comcast and a few others...you might want to look at your deals page on your local cable company..Peacock comes free with certain internet speeds...and yes I have links if needed

It's much better FREE with Comcast and a few others...you might want to look at your deals page on your local cable company..Peacock comes free with certain internet speeds...and yes I have links if needed
With Charter, you get 3 months free, so when my $20 special is up in November and do not receive a similar deal, I will redeem and finish off the NFL Season.

But, other then that, service really sucks.

How much does Instacart cost ?
Juan’s post was about Instacart+ , which is $10 a month, plus those who deliver expect a tip.

I pay Kroger $35 a year for free delivery ( as many times as I need) and there is no tip.

Juan’s post was about Instacart+ , which is $10 a month, plus those who deliver expect a tip.

I pay Kroger $35 a year for free delivery ( as many times as I need) and there is no tip.
That would work, except Kroger isn't in areas I will be needing ... Greer SC and Brooklyn Mi
I use Kroger all the time here in the Toledo area.

Juan did give me an idea, look to see what services deliver groceries from those areas.

As much as I HATE Walmart, she may end up using it as it would be available in both locations.