Perfect Ten 10 foot dish assembly manual or instructions? Anybody have them?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't have a manual but I do have a 10' Perfect Ten set up in my yard, would pics help?

They sure would! Thanks. It probably won't be all that hard, but I'm hopefully about to get my hands on one that's been totally torn down, both polar mount and dish is in pieces, and instructions or good pics all around couldn't hurt.

What size pole do they take?

They sure would! Thanks. It probably won't be all that hard, but I'm hopefully about to get my hands on one that's been totally torn down, both polar mount and dish is in pieces, and instructions or good pics all around couldn't hurt.

What size pole do they take?

Mine is on a 3 1/2" OD pole.

I dig a little digging and made a liar out of myself...I DO have a P10 Instruction and Assembly Manual Ver 2.0.

I don't really have any way to scan or copy it, and it is on 11 x 17 paper, could mail it to you for you to copy if you would like?

Mine is on a 3 1/2" OD pole.

I dig a little digging and made a liar out of myself...I DO have a P10 Instruction and Assembly Manual Ver 2.0.

I don't really have any way to scan or copy it, and it is on 11 x 17 paper, could mail it to you for you to copy if you would like?

You have a PM, thanks!

I got a perfect copy of the Perfect 10 c-band dish assembly manual from Phlatwound, digitized it, and uploaded it to the "FTA receiver manuals" forum. I got Ice to approve it right away. These manual pages are scanned in in all their original double 11"x17" glory! So now anybody can download and print these full-sized for their use. It has all the dishes from 7.5' to 12'. Here is the direct link: http://www.satelliteguys.us/downloads.php?do=file&id=329
Thanks Phlatwound for providing this for our use!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts