Person of Interest

Death Benefit: Season 3, Episode 20

Tuesday, 15 April 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"Reese goes under cover as a secret service agent in order to get close to the latest person of interest, a congressman who may have the key to derailing Decima's plan for a second machine."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3615622/

One of the best POI episodes yet, IMHO--watched on my dvr--had to rewind a couple of spots to make sure I did not miss something.

I guess I will have to be the dissenter here. This whole story arc (Samaritan, Decima, Vigilance) is just milking the obvious outcome. Too many faces involved. The action is becoming cartoonish and the ending last night...miraculously escaping dozens of Swat 50 feet behind them???? I'm glad the season is almost over, and hopefully they go back to the drawing board, and back to it's roots.

Give me anything you have on Person of Interest.
How about Amy Acker teasing the season finale?
Agreeing with the producers’ assessment that it’s “a f—king giant hot mess,” she goes on to say, “They’ve done huge episodes throughout the season that on any other show I’ve been on would’ve been a season finale, so they just had to make it even bigger than that. And I think they succeeded. It’s really exciting, everything that happens. I was like, ‘Can’t you just give us the script for next season?!’”

My one fear is that this show heads into a too Matrixy or Terminator-like direction, for lack of a better term. Regardless, the final two episodes of the season should be explosive. Gotta wonder what's going to happen to Finch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts