Pettitte Admits Using HGH

Its no suprise. Everyone in that report has clear evidence against them. They are all guilty. The only question left is does the MLB have the balls to get rid of them? If they don't then the MLB will never have any credibility.

Its no suprise. Everyone in that report has clear evidence against them. They are all guilty. The only question left is does the MLB have the balls to get rid of them? If they don't then the MLB will never have any credibility.

I don't really think you can say MLB will have not credibility. If they got rid of all of these players because they did something wrong they would have to throw out any records of more players from the past. One of which would be Babe Ruth. Everyone knows that Babe Ruth loved beer. But more than half the years he was playing the US was under prohibition. I am not trying to compare beer to steroids only comparing what is looked at as right and wrong. Also if we use this same logic we would have to throw out all the records before Blacks were integrated into the league.

i might be in the minority but i like the fact pettite went public with his admission. i don't support what he did but i'll give him credit for coming forward.

i might be in the minority but i like the fact pettite went public with his admission. i don't support what he did but i'll give him credit for coming forward.

I have always been a Pettitte fan. This will not change my opinion of him or any other person named or not named on the report. About 90% of the music I listen to is drug induced and lets face it, after the strike people were not watching or talking about baseball until the Sosa/McGwire home run showdown.

I have always been a Pettitte fan. This will not change my opinion of him or any other person named or not named on the report. About 90% of the music I listen to is drug induced and lets face it, after the strike people were not watching or talking about baseball until the Sosa/McGwire home run showdown.

That is the most absurd thing anybody has written here. Your joking, right? How can you possibly compare drug induced music to baseball? Were you high when you wrote that? If you weren't, you may want to consider drug use for an alternative reality.:D

That is the most absurd thing anybody has written here. Your joking, right? How can you possibly compare drug induced music to baseball? Were you high when you wrote that? If you weren't, you may want to consider drug use for an alternative reality.:D

I absolutely am comparing the two. My point is people for over 50 years have been listening to music that was influenced by drugs and have accepted it. Heroin has influenced some of the best and most powerful music you will ever hear. When steroids enhance a players body "McGwire or Sosa" and they can hit 500+ foot homeruns it can be compared to someone like Layne Staley's or Scott Weiland's drug influenced lyrics. While I am not condoning either one of them they have both played an important role in influencing what people follow.

Ditto. Typical apologist bologna.

I think what he did was the right thing and while he still shouldn't have done it, MLB hadn't banned it. Is HGH illegal in the US? If so then the police should step in and arrest him for that.

Its sad to see so many fans defending their favorites. Im a Sox fan and I don't fkn care. Throw all of the bums out. The integrity of the game and the example for young people is more important. If they are allowed to continue the game stays in the toilet and potential players are shown that steriods are still ok if you dont get caught.

I'm just loving all these players "coming clean" and apologizing the lasy couple of days. The only thing they're sorry about is getting caught. Funny how they're all running for cover under HGH instead of admitting to steroids, like that's any better. What's done is done, but from here on they should institute blood testing, and if you're caught using any banned substance, you should be immediately be banned from baseball forever. It's time to restore integrity to the game.
Will somebody please tell Pete Rose to shut up. Pete - it's over, you are not getting into the HOF. Not now , not ever.

I'm just loving all these players "coming clean" and apologizing the lasy couple of days. The only thing they're sorry about is getting caught. Funny how they're all running for cover under HGH instead of admitting to steroids, like that's any better. What's done is done, but from here on they should institute blood testing, and if you're caught using any banned substance, you should be immediately be banned from baseball forever. It's time to restore integrity to the game.
Will somebody please tell Pete Rose to shut up. Pete - it's over, you are not getting into the HOF. Not now , not ever.

I totally here what you are saying but Honestly when did Baseball have integrity? After they made it legal for Blacks to play ball also before steroids. Those green speed like pills the old timers talk about when? The booze that they had at the time of prohibition?