Pettitte Admits Using HGH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
START by removing the Exemption that MLB has and put in a LEGIT commissioner that believes in "the best interest of THE GAME" and not the best interest of the pocket. Too bad we cannot close "Mountain" Landis??!!
From wikipedia..."Landis perpetuated the color line and prolonged the segregation of organized baseball. His successor Happy Chandler said, "For twenty-four years Judge Landis wouldn't let a black man play. I had his records, and I read them, and for twenty-four years Landis consistently blocked any attempts to put blacks and whites together on a big league field." Club owner Bill Veeck claimed Landis prevented him from purchasing the Phillies when Landis learned of Veeck's plan to integrate the team. The signing of the first black ballplayer, Jackie Robinson, came less than a year after Landis's death, on the watch of the new, progressive Commissioner A. B. "Happy" Chandler and was engineered by one of Landis's old nemeses, Branch Rickey." Yeah, that's all we need, another Kenesaw Landis.:confused:

We were referring to how he handled the "Black Sox" scandal. Didn't mean to slight anyone.
Excuse me here, that should have read - I was referring. Didn't mean to put words in Salsa's mouth. My apologies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)