Peyton Manning

nfl_peyton_broncos_576.jpg

Doesn't fit.

I am not sure I believe it either but the Pats Offensive Coordinator is the one that drafted Tebow in the first place and he talks him up. It would certainly be the end of tebow's time as a starter but is that so hard to believe?

Not an easy non-divisional schedule for the Broncos next year...

Home: Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers

I'm looking forward to the Chiefs defense making Manning wonder what life would have bee like in the NFC West.

Manning is a much bigger problem for the Chargers and Raiders.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Manning has never been a big problem for the Chargers. Some of his worst games are against San Diego.

I'm looking forward to the Chiefs defense making Manning wonder what life would have bee like in the NFC West.

Manning is a much bigger problem for the Chargers and Raiders.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Even with Manning I still see the Chiefs winning the division.

i don't get it. Manning to the Bronco's makes no sense to me. Who will he throw to? Who is the RB that can help? Over 35 years old and playing at Mile High and outdoors at this point in his career? Just doesn't make sense to me.

The Broncos have retired the No. 18 but the only player to ever wear that number for Denver said last week that he wanted to make the jersey available for Manning.

Frank Tripucka wore the No. 18 for three seasons in the 1960s, when he was the first quarterback in club history. After his tenure, the number was ceremonially retired.

But Tripucka is just fine with breaking it out of storage. The 84-year-old Tripucka said in a phone interview that if Manning wants that number, "He should have it. Let's give it to him."

2012 NFL free agency -- Peyton Manning picks Denver Broncos; Tim Tebow to be traded? - ESPN

i don't get it. Manning to the Bronco's makes no sense to me. Who will he throw to? Who is the RB that can help? Over 35 years old and playing at Mile High and outdoors at this point in his career? Just doesn't make sense to me.

He'll throw to Eric Decker & Demaryius Thomas,& hopefully Willis McGahee still has enough in his tank as running back along with Knowshon Moreno.

I think that John Elway wants to drive a stake through the heart of "Tebowmania" & I would not be surprised if Tebow is gone by the end of the day,before the contract for Peyton Manning is even printed. It would serve Elway right if he dumps Tebow & then all of a sudden talks break down with Manning.

Manning has never been a big problem for the Chargers. Some of his worst games are against San Diego.

They haven't played since 2010, Chargers defense dropped from 10th to 22nd since, allowing 65 more points.

I think it's safe to say Ron Rivera had Manning's number recently, but after a bad year San Diego has promoted John Pagano to coordinator, his first such job.

Last edited:
He'll throw to Eric Decker & Demaryius Thomas,& hopefully Willis McGahee still has enough in his tank as running back along with Knowshon Moreno.

is Decker healthy? McGahee is a huge ? and Moreno, who is very talented, has had injury issues. Sorry, I just don't think those are nearly as impressive as Arizona, San Fran, or even TN. Again, 36 years old, off a serious injury, at Mile High, outdoors.

Manning hasn't played since then either. We'll see how much he still has left in the tank.

lol, if he couldn't throw his agent wouldn't be negotiating for a contract.

Meanwhile San Diego after learning nothing from letting go of Sproles let go of Tolbert, another pass catching and pass blocking RB they'll miss.

The Chargers appear to continue to regress, maybe that will finally result in the regime change so many have been clamoring for.

lol, if he couldn't throw his agent wouldn't be negotiating for a contract.

Meanwhile San Diego after learning nothing from letting go of Sproles let go of Tolbert, another pass catching and pass blocking RB they'll miss.

The Chargers appear to continue to regress, maybe that will finally result in the regime change so many have been clamoring for.
lol :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)