Phillies on MLB E.I.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jspeeney011480

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
New Jersey
As a subscriber to Directv, this is the first year I will have MLb E.I. Just wondering if any of the Phillies games will be broadcasted on there.

They should all be on there, but if you live in the Phillies home area, you will be blacked out. You will have to watch on your local network.

What part of New Jersey are you in? I know parts of it are considered the Phillies home area and you wont get any of their games on MLB EI. If you are outside of the Phillies "home" area then you'll get those games. Not necessarily on CSN Philly but I think last year they were carrying much more than they use to

You'll get them if you are OUTSIDE the Phillies home area.I am in Monmouth County & I get them fine on all RSN's & CSN Philly HD when D EI uses them.

"Move" to northern New Jersey. You'd get New York locals, but would be able to see the Phillies on Extra Innings. The NY spot beams extend down to Philly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts