Phillips LCD 47"

Damn bro, I feel your pain as I own a 47" Philips LCD that I love.

If mine broke I'd go into Sam's Club. Not the electronics section, the desk, and ask for help. I got mine on a IP trade with a Sam's Club manager, they carried that TV and I know at least out here in MN that Sam's Club goes way out of their way to support products they were selling. Even if yours was not from there or was a trade like mine if you hit upon the right person they will be able to get you some help and support much faster than Phillips ever could.

Try posting that question over here: http://www.avsforum.com/f/166/lcd-flat-panel-displays

Just realize that most people here throw out broken lcd's such as that, as tv's are cheap here and replacing a panel is expensive (more than a new tv costs).

I know that but here that TV cost an arm and a leg lol. Model 47PFL7403D/10 I need to open it up and check the part number. Will do that within 1 week. I saw a few options online so I'm exploring them.

I think more and more manufacturers are finding it cheaper to replace than repair.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I think more and more manufacturers are finding it cheaper to replace than repair.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not in Trinidad. Remember we don't manufacture electronics here. Its cheap there but here it costs 10 times more. I cant afford that right now. Even if i buy it online and ship it here it will cost too much in import taxi and duty plus freight.

So my best bet is to get the part and repair it, apart from that I'll have to wait till I get a new job with a great salary and buy a new one. But for now I'm unemployed so I'm just trying to make ends meet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)