Pick 10 option not on WebSams

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jaray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2010
Northern Ontario, Canada
I'm using a 410 at the moment and have been subbed with SRL for awhile now. Since things have changed a bit in terms of packages I wanted to explore the Pick10 pack. When I log into Websams, some of the packages that are on SRL's pdf of programming pkg's are not in WebSams. Specifically, Pick10 is not an option. Any reason why?

When I log into Websams, some of the packages that are on SRL's pdf of programming pkg's are not in WebSams. Specifically, Pick10 is not an option. Any reason why?

I see it in mine (dsr922), H2H_pick 10 - they're probably in semi-chaos right now, they may have just done the website options for the most popular recievers first if youre not seeing it for your 410.

Hits to home is an SRL login..... packages starts with H. If you have a SK packages, you have a Skyvision log in. They don't sell a pick 10. I have a Skyvision websams and it has no pick 10 . I think this is right, I have logged in for a while.

Hits to home is an SRL login..... packages starts with H. If you have a SK packages, you have a Skyvision log in. They don't sell a pick 10. I have a Skyvision websams and it has no pick 10 . I think this is right, I have logged in for a while.

Jayray and I are both using SRL. That's an interesting little fact to know tho. I like the pick 10 for now, though the discovery pack is tempting. Like another user mentioned, I wish they just did a pick 10, pick 20, pick 30 type thing for the lower priced channels and keep the movie packs/more premium in packs, since its automated anyway. If the servers got overloaded from too many people playing switcharoo, they could just put in a time check and code in a delay. I think in that scenario, the pricing and costs would equalize themselves out in the long run for the reseller and make the customers very happy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)